From 14 October 2017 on, the Provinciale Bibliotheek Limburg changes into a social media space. 'Conn3ct: 2 media, 1 story' compares present-day social media with printed books from the sixteenth century. The exhibition shows the impact of a new medium on people and their environment.
As a visitor, you will go on a unique interactive journey between historical printed matter and multimedia consoles. The exhibition is a social medium in itself. You'll log in to the exhibition installation and share your opinions and preferences with other visitors. Conn3ct lets you discover the link between Erasmus and Twitter in a fun way.
Provinciale Bibliotheek Limburg
- 14.10.2017 – 29.04.2018
- Monday till Friday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Free entrance
- The Provinciale Bibliotheek Limburg is close to the Kolonel Dusartplein, in the centre of Hasselt.
- You can easily reach this location on foot, by bike, by public transport or by car.
- Check the websites www.limburg.be/pbl for activities and guided tours and stay informed via Facebook.