From 22 June 2017 on, the Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library changes into a social media space. 'Conn3ct: 2 media, 1 story' compares present-day social media with printed books from the sixteenth century. The exhibition shows the impact of a new medium on people and their environment.
As a visitor, you will go on a unique interactive journey between historical printed matter and multimedia consoles. The exhibition is a social medium in itself. You'll log in to the exhibition installation and share your opinions and preferences with other visitors. Conn3ct lets you discover the link between Luther and Twitter in a fun way.
Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library
Hendrik Conscienceplein 4
- 22.06.2017 – 17.09.2017
- Tuesdays till Sunday, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Adults (26 years - 65 years): 3 euro
- Students and young people (13 years - 25 years), visitors older than 65, groups of minimum 12 people: 2 euro
- Children (12 years and younger), members of the association of friends Stedelijke Antwerpse Musea, A-kaart, ICOM, Antwerp City Card: free
- Free entrance every last Wednesday of the month.
- Buy your ticket online
- The Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library is located in the historical city centre of Antwerp. The entrance to the Nottebohm Room is at 4, Hendrik Conscienceplein.
- You can easily reach this location on foot, by bike or by public transport.
- By public transport:
- Check the websites www.consciencebibliotheek.be/en for activities and guided tours and stay informed via Twitter or Facebook.