From 24 February 2016 on, Museum Meermanno | House of the Book changes into a social media space. 'Conn3ct: 2 media, 1 story' compares present-day social media with printed books from the sixteenth century. The exhibition shows the impact of a new medium on people and their environment.
As a visitor, you will go on a unique interactive journey between historical printed matter and multimedia consoles. The exhibition is a social medium in itself. You'll log in to the exhibition installation and share your opinions and preferences with other visitors. Conn3ct lets you discover the link between Luther and Twitter in a fun way.
- Museum Meermanno | House of the Book
- 24.02.2017 – 21.05.2017
- Tuedays–Sunday 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Closed on national holidays
- Adults: 9,50 euro
- Children (12 years and younger), Museum Card, Members Rembrandt Association, ICOM: free
- Students and young people (13-18 years), CJP, Ooievaarspas: 4,75 euro
- Museum Meermanno is located on the Prinsessegracht across from the Malieveld, less than a kilometre from The Hague Central Station, a ten minute walk.
- From the Central Station or The Hague Holland Spoor station, you can take tramline 9 to the Malieveld stop.